Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes ,SREJONEE is a registered proprietorship start-up company in India. Full name of the company is Srejonee Art & Creations.
- Srejonee Art & Creations’ Head Office is located in KOLKATA, India. Our address is: 623 Active Business Park, 54/10 D C Dey Road, Tangra, Kolkata – 700015.
- Our only physical Store till now, we call it ‘Srejonee Gallery’, is also co-located at the same address.
- You can buy SREJONEE products directly from our Stores: “Srejonee Gallery” at Kolkata.
- Alternatively you can also buy our products online from our website : srejonee.com
Yes, we export our products directly to our customers in Europe, USA, Canada, Middle East, Australia and many more other countries.
- Yes, walk-in customers normally enjoy a Gift Voucher at our Stores.
- Registered Customers of SREJONEE enjoy 10% Discount on MRP while buying from our website srejonee.com
- Furthermore, we run different promotion Schemes / Festive Sale for our registered customers or general public time to time.
About SREJONEE Products
Srejonee does have a small production unit in Bhadreswar, Dist Hooghly, West Bengal where few of our products are manufactured but majority of our products are created by village-based artisans across West Bengal. We identify, develop and nurture age old traditional skills of talented artisans across Bengal and work in close association with them to preserve the Art Form to prevent it from extinction. This commitment has helped preserve many traditional crafts of India and created employment opportunities in deep rural areas.
YES almost all of Srejonee products are purely handmade using age old traditional skills. In some products such as appeal etc, if the cloth is from power loom, the final product is made using hand stitch, hand-woven, hand block-print etc process using vegetable dyes or natural colours as far as possible.
There are no true international norms for clothing and every company tends to have its own sizing standards. You can refer to our Size Guide where we have suggested basic guidelines of how SREJONEE sizing compares to other international sizing. The best approach is to take your own measurements and compare these to our measurement charts.
How To Shop
It’s fairly easy. Select products of your choice from 350+ products classified in different broad Category in our website. Place them in your ‘Shopping Cart’. Press ‘Check out’ button – Insert Discount Coupon Code, if you have any – tick the ‘I Agree’ check box – Make Payment using your Debit/ Credit Card/Net Banking/ Wallet or any other option given. Tick EMI Option if you so desire. Your purchase is complete.
During the payment process you will be given a confirmation that your credit /debit card has been successfully processed. You get a on-screen notification ‘Successfully Placed Order’. You will also be given an order confirmation number through an email / SMS from Srejonee.
You can view your order status at any time once you have placed your order, through My Orders options after logging in to your Srejonee account on Srejonee website. We try and dispatch all the orders from our warehouse within two working days and you can track your order from Track your order option on the homepage of www.srejonee.com through the UPS tracking system.
We do not store credit card information on our website. Your credit card information is safe with our international payment solution providers – Razorpay and PayPal.
We make every effort to keep all products in stock. You can NOT place an order for an ‘Out of Stock’ product. However, there may be times when unexpected demands exceed our supply. If you place an order for an item which is not in stock, we will Cancel it and inform you through an email and refund your Payment to your credit card within two business days of purchase. We will not retain your request for an out of stock product in a back order system. In future, we try to notify you when an out of stock item becomes available which would allow you to place a fresh new order for this product.
You DO NOT have to create an account on srejonee.com when you place an order, and can simply proceed as a Guest Shopper. However, there are several benefits to creating an account. Please refer to the My Account page for more details.
Yes customers can place order for larger quantity for events / marriage gift / corporate gifts etc purposes. For Bulk requirements customers need to contact us over e-mail / WhatsApp for such requirements. As all our products are our in-house production we meet such requirements within a reasonable production timeline.
How Shipping Is Done
We make every effort to process your order as quickly as possible. We usually dispatch every order within THREE working days unless the product needs customisation, fabrication or modification. Utmost care is taken to securely pack the material to avoid breakage as most of handicraft products are fragile in nature.
We use service of top 15 best courier companies of India for delivery of our shipments within India or Abroad. Normal shipment time is between three to five days
Other than India we export our products directly to Europe, USA, Canada, Middle East, Australia, Singapore and Japan.
No. At this point we are unable to offer expedited delivery service.
All Srejonee orders are shipped door to door to your provided shipping address.
Yes. Because we do not process backorders, whatever is in stock will be shipped together.
No one order will have one Shipping Address. In case you want to ship different items or same items to different Shipping Addresses you need to break it into Different Orders.
No. Since we offer door to door deliveries through our shipping partners therefore you must include full address details including a street address and pin code for the shipping address.
We do not deliver to a Post Office Box etc.
Most of Handicraft items are fragile in nature and necessitates very elaborate and careful packaging to avoid breakage during shipment. All Shipping partners in India or Abroad charge on the basis of Volumetric Weight.
- Within India Shipping:
- For all orders upto 1.999 Kg volumetric weight, we charge a nominal flat rate of 150 / towards packaging and shipping.
- For large size consignment or Special Packaging of volumetric weight from 2 Kg to 3.999 Kg the packaging and shipping charges will be Rs 250 per consignment.
- For large size consignment or Special Packaging of volumetric weight from 4 Kg to 7.999 Kg the packaging and shipping charges will be Rs 450 per consignment.
- For large size consignment or Special Packaging of volumetric weight from 8 Kg to 15 Kg the packaging and shipping charges will be Rs 850 per consignment.
- For large size consignment or Special Packaging of volumetric weight from 15 Kg to 25 Kg the packaging and shipping charges will be Rs 1400 per consignment.
- For large size consignment or Special Packaging of volumetric weight from 25 Kg to 40 Kg the packaging and shipping charges will be Rs 2500 per consignment.
- For very large size consignment beyond volumetric weight of 40 Kg till 60 Kgs. charges will be Rs.4500 per concinement.
- BEYOND 60 KG OF VOLUMETRIC WEIGHT WE DO NOT SHIP SUCH CONCINEMENTS.
- International Shipping Charges:
Shipping Charges for International destination vary widely depending on Country, City, Zone etc. You will be directed to our ‘Customer Service Department’ while placing an order who will help you in determining the the Packaging and Shipping cost for your order.
Due to the nature of international shipping, occasionally a customer may have to pay additional Import Duties, Customs Duty or Taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches your destination location/country. However, we are unable to calculate where and how much these charges will be levied.
In the case where such additional charges are levied, you will be responsible for paying these additional fees. To make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, we have arranged with our Shipping Company to clear your goods for you and deliver them to your doorstep. You will be presented with an invoice from our Shipping Company for such duties and taxes which you will have to pay our Shipping Company directly at the time of delivery.
You can track your order on our Order Tracking page. If you do not have a tracking number or delivery confirmation number, please contact us. If you are not sure whether or not your order has shipped yet, you can check the status of your recent orders in My Account.
Once we receive your order, we take approximately one working day to process your order before handing it over to the shipping company. If you would like to change your shipping address for an order which you have already placed, we will try to accommodate your requests if we still have the package in our possession. Please contact us (email@example.com) with your requested change and we will send you an email reply to confirm if we were able to make the change.
If we have already handed your order over to the shipping company then we are unable to make any shipping address changes. Please note that we will not be able to change the address of an order placed for India delivery to International delivery or vice versa since the pricing for India and international deliveries is different from each other.
i) If you provide a faulty address. Please mention complete and serviceable address with Pin code, Mobile Number etc. so that you are contactable if need be.
ii) If you are sending the order to someone else and he/she refuses to accept it
iii) Door locked/ address/ addressee not traceable. Shipping partner will make three attempts and try to contact you before returning the shipment back to us.
Billing & Payments
Depends on where are you located. Based on local tax law, if there are any taxes on Import of goods from India, you may have to pay that.
We accept all MasterCard, VISA, American Express, and Citibank Maestro Debit or Credit Cards.
If you have an Indian bank account, you can also transfer your payment directly to us using our payment gateway’s net banking facility.
Your credit card will be charged at the time of placing your order through our secured payment gateway. (an online real-time authorisation is done through the Payment Gateway)
Your order will be billed in the currency of your location. All the prices shown on Srejonee website would be either in INR or US$ or GBP or Euro depending on the ordering and delivery location.
For all deliveries in India, you would view and pay the prices in (INRI)Indian Rupee, while for all international customers outside of India, Please select your respective currency depending on your location from the dropdown list to view your prices and complete the transaction.
Please email /WhatsApp us through details given on our ‘Contact Us’ page.
Simply unsubscribe the service.
Yes. You can subsequently email us your order at firstname.lastname@example.org. But to place an order you have to complete the transaction on our website first.
If you have any problems or concerns about your order, please email us at email@example.com
You can modify your order at any time during the shopping process by editing / modifying your shopping cart. Once you confirm payment for the items in your shopping cart, the order is considered as final and cannot be modified.
Once you confirm payment of your order, your order cannot be changed or cancelled. You will need to contact us through a mail to Srejonee @gmail.com with subject ‘Request for Order Cancellation’ strictly within 8 hours of placing your order.
In case we have already processed your order you will be advised that the cancellation is not possible. As we aim to maintain quick turnaround times on our order processing, dispatch and deliveries, we may not be able to support your request unless it is received within the stipulated time frame. Cancellations are solely at the discretion of Srejonee.
Returns & Exchanges
- At Srejonee, we stand behind the quality of our products and we assure each and every product passes through a strict quality checking process.
- Please bear in mind that all handmade items are bound to have minor defects in them and any two item of same product will never be exactly same. These inherent quality of handicraft make them unique and add value of it being a genuine and authentic handmade product. These are not acceptable valid reasons for return.
- However we will provide a full refund for the cost of the product if the product is found faulty or defective or not the one that you selected in your order.
- Return request must be made on a valid reason within 48 hours of receiving the goods in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with clearly stating reasons for return.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded and customers are required to pay for the return shipping costs of the goods. Please check our Returns Policy to know more about it.
- Srejonee solely reserves the right to accept any return request and on acceptance / rejection, you will receive a notification within two working days from the receipt of the returned item.
- In case where customer has provided wrong or incomplete delivery address and our Shipping Partner failed to deliver after 3 attempts OR the recipient refused to accept the delivery, Returns & Refunds will not be applicable. Customer will need to pay additional shipping charges to initiate dispatch process again from our end.
All credits will be issued only to the original purchase to his/her credit/debit card or bank account used for making the original purchase.
Once we receive your returned item(s) in good, unused condition at our warehouse we will issue your credit and send you an email confirmation. Please allow one billing cycle for the credit to appear on your credit/debit card statement.
We do not exchange items once purchased.