USER INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
We have committed to protecting all the information you share with us. We follow stringent procedures to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of data stored on our systems. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are allowed such access. Any employee who violates our privacy and/or security policies is subject to disciplinary action, including possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution. Our top most priority is protecting your confidential information and privacy.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
Srejonee collects, processes, and retains information about you when you visit our website “www.srejonee.com”. You may choose to provide us with information, such as your name, email address, company information, street address, telephone number, or other protected information on “www.srejonee.com”. Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name,
- Email addresses,
- Telephone numbers
- Shipping Address, Country, City, State and Postal Code
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To fulfil the order you placed with us.
- To gather details about prospective customers: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and queries to make the application interface user friendly.
- To send periodic emails: Subject to your prior approval, we may use the information you share with us, to communicate with you through e-mails, text messages and calls, in order to provide our product or service-related information and/or for promotional and marketing purposes.
FAIRNESS AND PURPOSE
Srejonee will collect adequate, relevant and necessary Personal Information and will process such information fairly and lawfully for the purpose it is collected. The purpose of collection will be specified not later than at the time of data collection or on each occasion of change of purpose.
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
When conducting business, working on Company projects, or implementing new processes or systems, an operation may require the transfer of personal information to other entities or third parties that are located outside of Srejonee’s operating country of business. While permissible data transfer mechanisms are defined by applicable law or regulation, examples include:
- a data transfer agreement with the party who will access or obtain the personal information;
- notice to and/or approval from a country’s local data protection authority; or
- notice to and/or consent from the individual whose data is to be transferred.
Srejonee may transfer your information from “www.srejonee.com” to other databases and store it on Srejonee. Srejonee ensures appropriate security controls while storing data on its or its supplier systems.
COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
Your personal identifiable information is kept secured. Only authorized employees, business partners, clients, vendors, affiliates/subsidiaries and other third-party service providers (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. Srejonee ensures that our supplier employs industry standard security measures to ensure the security of information through legally binding terms and conditions. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
PRIVACY CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions regarding our Privacy Statement or if you need to update, change or remove information, you can do so by contacting us by email : email@example.com.
Disclaimer: All policies are subject to change without prior notice. SREJONEE solely holds the right to modify / change the policy time to time.